Position: Deposit Services Associate
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Nature & Scope: To provide superior customer service and deposit account support to the local Ohio customers and national deposit production office customers.
General Deposit Operations.
- General Deposit Operations
- Process Exceptions on a rotating basis
- Run & Review Daily Reports – rotating basis
- FIS research, RDI processing –Daily
- Opening new national deposit accounts and preparing all account documents
- Check Issuance – Daily
- Debit card ordering, filing Reg E claims, network charge backs, customer support
- Process & File Maintenance national customer files - daily
- Monthly duties such as interest check mailing and others as assigned.
- Assist with gathering of data for subpoenas
- Processing levee’s and garnishments
- Assist with all operating system updates and testing
- Processing unauthorized ACH claims and fraudulent check affidavits
- Work with other supporting departments to troubleshoot issues
- Deposit compliance
- Patriot Act compliance—ensuring proper documentation for files maintained by the Ohio Deposit Operations department.
- File maintenance—ensuring proper general documentation (as bank policy requires) for all deposit account files maintained by the Ohio Deposit Operations department.
- Truth in Savings disclosure and customer notifications
- General compliance issues—ensuring deposit product and account compliance for 1099 year end processing, state IOLTA transactions, FACT Act compliance, Reg E compliance and others as necessary and assigned.
- Obtain & cmpile requested information as requested
- Three years of retail banking experience required.
- Associate degree in Business or related field desired.
- One year of customer service experience required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer skills to both internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of deposit banking operation and related regulations.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of office equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve and follow up with directive action.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.