Position: Personal Banker
Location: Fayetteville, OH
Nature & Scope:
- Solicitation of business to potential, new, and existing customers on a retail level.
- Build and maintain other business relationships and other product delivery channels.
- Originate and market loan products for the Local Ohio market area.
- Backup to branch manager/head teller for day to day management of staff.
- Cross sell of all bank products and lines of business to new and existing customers.
- Generate new business
- Open new accounts offered by NCB, FSB including IRA accounts.
- Originate and market loan products in the local Ohio market area
- Provide detailed information on IRA accounts.
- Explain products and services offered by NCB to new/ existing/ potential customers.
- Mentor staff on cross selling opportunities
- Promote team spirit in employees
- Oversee staff and their performance as it relates to customer service to maintain satisfactory levels
- Monitor and maintain the growth of the branch
- Branch manager functions
- Back up responsibility for branch manager functions
- Responsible for random cash audits for each teller at the branch
- Monthly audits
- Assist tellers with difficult customers or transactions
- Maintain vault transactions and ensure balancing daily
- Responsibility for security and safety of branch
- Head Teller Functions
- Back up responsibility for head teller functions
- Assist tellers with end of day balancing/cash audits
- Monthly bench marking reports and audit checklists
- Review overdraft accounts and charge off’s
- Contact customers for excessive overdrafts
- CD Maturity call list
- Vault – Incoming/Outgoing cash shipments/transactions
- Teller Operations – day to day management of teller staff
- Organization of teller work and lunch schedule
- Policy, Procedures, regulatory Compliance, Training
- Complete training as assigned by Assistant Branch Manager, Teller Operations Manager, or Compliance officer
- Review and follow NCB policies and procedures
- Be knowledgeable and up to date on all regulatory compliance issues as it relates to teller duties
- Miscellaneous Duties
- Represent NCB in a positive light to customers and at community events
- Inform Branch Manger of any new or recurring customer or employee situation that needs attention
- Teller Functions (all inclusive)
- Change ATM pin numbers and process cash advances as needed
- Check signing up to $100,000.00 for teller checks
- Other duties as assigned by my manager
- Associates degree in business or accounting preferred.
- Cash handling and/or accounting experience required.
- Management experience in financial institution preferred.
- Lending experience preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Microsoft Word and Excel required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.